How to Earn Money From an E-Book: The Simple Guide for Authors how to make money from E-book How to earn money by eBook
Many authors are now earning a decent income from their E-books. Despite the rise of the self-publishing community, publishers still write the biggest proportion of fiction. It is a huge, long-established market, with great power over prices and performance, which often puts it off-limits to many. This may be for very good reasons, or it could be because authors need to be funded through work to earn a living, and can’t justify working on a side project to make a couple of hundred bucks a month, which might take three months to do. Despite the democratisation of the e-book industry, there are still barriers to entry. You have to own a specific publishing platform, to be able to sell to millions of readers.
E-Books vs. Printed Books
A Personal Plea for Better E-Book Pricing: One of the greatest reasons to increase prices on the books you publish is the simple fact that the publishers are underpriced the books that make the most money. Why else would e-books be so easy to make? The e-books are priced much higher than the regular paper and print-on-demand books because the electronic book sellers are getting much higher margins. The current prices of the electronic books are also an outrage! The current prices of the electronic books are also an outrage! – One of the greatest reasons to increase prices on the books you publish is the simple fact that the publishers are underpriced the books that make the most money. Why else would e-books be so easy to make?
Creating and Marketing Your Book
Creating a website for your books Putting the pages together Copyrights Product Guide BookMarketing Your Book Booklisting How to write your book proposal Book sales Selling your books Entrepreneurship How to Sell Your Book Online You are talented at writing. Why not start writing an eBook? The search for a platform for the eBooks is no easy task. It can be even more complicated if you plan to make money from the sale of the eBooks.In this article, we will provide the guidelines for you to get started.Having found a platform for your eBook, the next task is to decide on your strategy for the book. You need to decide the following:Once you know the strategy, you can now go out to get the best writers to help you create your eBook.
How to Earn Money from an eBook There are 2 easy ways to make money from an eBook. How to earn money by eBook deals. How to earn money from E-book promotions. What can you do to earn money from E-book sales How to Make Money from an E-book Deal E-book sales are a great way to make money from writing E-books. There is an entire industry around E-book sales. It’s easy to get involved in it. The first thing you have to do is make an E-book. Your first thing to do is to write the book, then you have to put it on Amazon.com. Amazon then takes 10% of the money it makes. And the author keeps the remaining 90%. The key to making money from an E-book deal is to work in partnership with a publisher. The strategy is to give away a free sample of your book. Giveaways will attract readers.